Thursday 7 August 2014

More Fit Outs!

I have been eagerly awaiting this room to commence in our home as it is my favourite.  The kitchen got delivered and commenced installation the very next day so I was beside myself with excitement.  I said I would not go in while the installers were there but I just couldn't wait to have just a little sneaky peak.
The vanities, butlers pantry and laundry cupboards also got installed.

Now I'll just tell you a bit of a story about our butlers pantry.  Throughout this building journey, my husband and I have butted heads on what each other likes.  We don't agree on much and the kitchen was one of them.  BUT,  as I spend most of the time in there, I won the battle.  I love french provincial/industrial themed homes.  It's my thing.  So when we went to our appointment and we were asked what kind of cupboards/colour scheme we were going to add to the butlers pantry, I though it was simple, just continue the look in there.  But no, my husband suggested we change it up and go for a completely different look. So we did....

As it turns out, I don't mind the look in there now, we joke and say thats his kitchen.

Our three metre island

Range Hood is already in.
Our free standing oven will be going in the slot above.  We added a kick-board below the oven to tie it in with the rest of the kitchen and avoid mess going under the oven in the future.

Upper Cupboards

Upgraded the door knobs and handles



Butlers Pantry

Laundry, cupboards are the same colour as in the bathrooms

Powder Room Cabinet




1 comment:

  1. We have just paid for a tender with Clarendon and then spent last few days trawling for blogs when I chanced upon yours. We like the Sherwood 37. and I love love love your fit out. I have asked for many upgrades similar to yours. Do you mind if I asked you some questions?

    ReplyDelete