Friday 8 August 2014

White on White

While I'm on a roll with updates recently, I'll keep going!  We had a good tiler in at our place, which was great as he offered some advice on how we should lay some of the tiles we chose.  Nor my husband or I could remember that we had selected our tiles to be laid horizontally in all our bathrooms at out tile appointment, but after double checking our paperwork, yep, that was definitely the case.  We were not quite sure how it was going to look, so we spent the next two nights Googling images of horizontally laid bathrooms, and to our surprise it was a very common thing.  We were going to change them to vertical at the last minute if it wasn't so hard, but lucky we didn't.  You would think that having the tiler there, with all the tiles and since he hadn't started that it would be a simple change.  But no, you have to go and sign off paperwork and get approval.  So in the end we decided to leave them laid horizontally.

And I am so so so grateful I did because I love them!!

Main / Boys Bathroom

Ensuite
Ensuite Shower

Ensuite Bath Corner
Main / Boys Bathroom Shower


Front Porch

Laundry Floor



No comments:

Post a Comment